Love is one of the most powerful tools available to mankind. This simple four letter word can have profound influences on mortal beings. In simple term, love means a deep feeling of affection, warmth, adoration, devotion and lust for someone. Though we use the same word love for mother’s care to her children and for affection between a girl and a boy, they are not the same. Here we will deal with the complexity of love in terms of passion, lust, infatuation towards opposite gender. Though the phrases “I’m in love with you” and “I love you” sounds synonymous but there are lots of difference between really loving someone and just loving a person
- Wants and needs
- When you are in love with someone, you want him/her to be a part of your life. This really comes from the fact that you are in awe of that person. That person’s personality captivates you to want him/her in order to feel happy.
- When you love someone, not only do you want but also need him/her. You need him/her to be a special part of your life. You feel the life to be boring without that person. You feel as if he/she owns a piece of you in some way or other.
- In the phrases I love you and I’m in love with you, the actual difference is visible when you see from the emotional angle. When you are in love with someone, you are always emotionally charged up. You feel as if you are the happiest person on this Earth to be associated with him/her. You ignore all negativity related that person.
- When you love someone, you get used to the fact that he/she is a special part of your love. You relax a bit more. Your emotions don’t ride the high waves of emotions.
- Love goals and caring
- When you are in love with someone you don’t think whether this is real love or just love. You are always yearning about him/her and you just can’t get enough of that person. You are desperate to make this relationship stronger. You are under the opinion that you love and care that person more than you actually do.
- I love you and I’m in love with you the actual difference
When you love someone, you have a more stable relationship. You are in no rush to do something new every time you are with that special person. True love also blinds you to the fact that you care for that person more than you think you do.